Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's all over, for now

So it's been a while, and all that time has been full of obsessive costume making and attending of cons large and small. It's all over now, so we've reached the exhale part of the month.

I won't go into any details in this short post... but you will probably be seeing many posts from me over the next few weeks, starting this weekend. I'll have some how tos, con reports, costume reports, and the like.

In the mean time, I hope that anyone who went to Connecticon or Otakon had a great time, as I know I did. Can't wait to look at all the thousands and thousands of photos... :D

For now, you can enjoy this... probably the best thing at the Otakon 2008 masquerade, although the video doesn't really do it justice.

"Flute Link" at Otakon 2008:

No comments:

Post a Comment