Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, January 26, 2009

All moved in...

Just a quick post to say that I have moved back up to the Boston area and am going to school again.

This means, among other things, that I will definitely be attending Anime Boston this year. I will have to do a fairly simple and/or mostly sewing-based costume due to the lack of space in my living situation to do anything more elaborate. That means I'm going to have to put off WoW costumes for now, but that's okay. I will work on bits and pieces of those as I'm able.

I'll probably get a new wig for my Pokemon costume (I sort of ruined the other one >_> shhh.), and I will probably have it commissioned. I'm just not good enough at wig styling yet to do something that complicated. Some day, though...

The other option is to do a costume pair that my friend Mike and I have wanted to do for a while, which is Space Commander Haruhi and Kyon. It would be fun to be dressed as people from the same thing for once, so that could happen. We'll see.

I have been working on an instruction sheet for the making of my Izumi goggles, which I should have posted by the end of the week. After that I'm going to finish up the one for Zabuza's sword.

Anyone else going to AB this year? As who? What are you most looking forward to?

[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment