Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, February 9, 2009

Shaman King: Marion Phauna

unknown cosplay 028 - shaman king cosplay - marion phaunaTime to go through my hard drive again to find some cosplays from several years ago!

Now this one I remember saving because I thought she was cosplaying Freya from Chobits. But now that I think about it, she’s not Freya at all, is she?

I’m pretty sure someone can shed some light on this… please and thank you!

EDIT: Thanks to Kuran Yuki for letting me know this is Marion from Shaman King! Here is her character description of Marion:

She's Asakura Hao's follower from Team Hanagumi. She always talks in third person and is usually very quiet but often says "Mari tsumanai" or "Mari is bored". She is also obsessed with Oyamada Manta.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment