Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, June 15, 2009

>Dynasty Warriors: Xiao Qiao

unknown cosplay 030It's been a while since I last posted an unknown cosplay.
Usually, a girl with large fans make me think of Temari from Naruto. But this cosplayer is certainly nothing like Temari, and her fans have a pretty specific design on them.
And I have no idea what anime, manga, or game she's from. Anyone have any good guesses?
I croped the original photo that I found in Photobucket. You can view the full size here.
EDIT: Thanks to Light-chan for commenting that the cosplayer is Xiao Qiao from Dynasty Warriors!

Technorati tags: cosplay, cosplayer, holic, costume, role, play, roleplay, unknown, entry, girl, temari, naruto, fan, anime, manga, game, guess, photo, photobucket, コスプレ, コスプレイ, ナルト, テマリ

No comments:

Post a Comment