Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blizzcon, Baby! :D

That's right! I'm leaving very soon for Blizzcon with my friend Mike, and we are both ridiculously excited.

I should be sleeping because I have to get up early, but too bad! Hopefully I'll be able to sleep on the plane... I always want to but rarely manage it, so maybe being sleepy will help. ^_^;

I was about to put everything in the suitcase when I decided it would be fun to sew up my WoW-related t-shirts a bit, since they're all a little large (my Ventrilo shirt, ridiculously so). Not cosplay or terribly good sewing, but still clothing-related con prep... and fun! (Do I look sleepy? Because I AM o_o;)

I have some mini cards both for my cosplay site and for my WoW character, and I hope to give out a lot of each! So if you're one of the two people who reads this, and will be at Blizzcon, come find me. ._.

I'm going to try to blog from Mike's phone while I'm there, but we don't know how that's gonna work out. so if I don't, I'll be sure to write a nice entry about the con when I get back. For real! School's over. However, it's going to be hard to control my conflicting cosplay emotions - being jealous and angry because I didn't have time/money to make a WoW costume (which, if you don't know by now, is a gigantic slice of my "Cosplay Dreams" piechart), and being excited and impressed by the nice costumes. Bah!

...BLIZZCON, BABY :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment