Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tier...what?

So, I'm finally going to start in on my World of Warcraft Night Elf druid cosplay! Horray!

The bad thing is, I can't for the life of me decide what armour to make. I have this problem a lot... I like too many things, so I can't pick one. Therefore, I'm open to suggestions!

I want to make a tier armor set, either old or new. I don't want to make the Malorne set, even though it holds a special place in my heart, because I'd rather make a set with a kilt. So that one is out. I love different things about each of the rest of them and, in fact, I will probably end up making more than one set over time. The question is, which to do first...

The first pic shows all of the tier armour up through 7.5. The Dreamwalker set essentially has three versions, and is one of my favourite armour sets. However, I love the woodiness of the others, and I also like both the idea of making a classic and of making a super-new set. Agh! You can see why I'm having trouble.

The second pic is tier 8 armour, which is also lovely. The third is tier 9, which is different and cool. I don't know what to do!

Weapons are also a consideration. I have to do a bit more research to decide what weapon I would make with each armor set. I will probably post them seperately.

Please leave comments with opinions on both the armor sets and the weapons. I will take them all into account. Once I get my choiced narrowed, I'll probably do another post with more specific pics. Oh, and try to keep in mind this will be for a female Night Elf (not a tauren, a male, or, for god's sake, a human... ugh... couldn't find another picture >_>). Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment