Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, January 29, 2010

Scissors and Stuff!

My costume creation adventure begins this weekend with wig shopping and pattern making on Sunday. Before that, tomorrow, I'm off with my friends to the Museum of Science to see the Harry Potter exhibit. I'm very excited about it! I saw the Lord of the Rings exhibit many years ago when it came around, and was completely taken by it. I wanted to take photos of all the beautiful props and costumes, but they don't let you. Boo :<

Sunday, I'm off to my favourite, Dorothy's, to look for a wig. And in the surrounding time, I will be creating patterns for my giant scissors. I've got one of my cameras up and running again, so there will be all sorts of lovely documentation about it. Horray!

Oh, and one more thing. Months and months ago, my blog was mentioned on another, over at Star Costumes. I meant to mention it earlier, but completely forgot! Anyway, the article is here. Thanks for the mention, Star Costumes!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment