Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Progress. I made it.

Costumes are coming along splendidly! Hope yours are, too. ^_^

My cosplay partner-in-crime is learning much about the trials and tribulations of cosplay, but I think she's enjoying it overall. It's nice to have a girl to cosplay with. We're already planning our next endeavours...

Meanwhile, our prop making keeps getting pushed back in the schedule, which really isn't good. We'll be starting them this week.

I'll post some progress shots before the end of the week, too. How's that? Awesome. Yes. I know.

Stay tuned for the second in my series of costume prep posts: Shopping. Agh! Scary! I know. But don't worry. It will be great. You will be fine.

If you're not quite ready for that, check out part 1 first.

No comments:

Post a Comment