Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hi.Ma.Wa.Ri: Aries

unknown cosplay 49 / hi.ma.wa.ri cosplay - ariesI have no idea where she's from, but she's certainly very cute!

When a reader who prefers to remain anonymous sent this in, the only clue s/he has about this photo are the words "Blank Note" and "Himawari" which makes absolutely no sense to me. Anyone else have an idea?

Oh, you may have noticed I turned comment moderation on. I was spammed the other day so I may need to do this from now on. Don't worry! I'll be checking comments as often as I possibly can!

First seen on Winter Comiket 2009! Thanks again for everyone's contributions!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for researching about this! The character is Aries from the Game and Manga, "Hi.Ma.Wa.Ri"!

No comments:

Post a Comment