Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yay, slacking...

Yeah, I totally slacked off on the creation of this costume. But, I'm working my butt off to finish it to wear on Saturday. I'll be damned if I don't get to carry around a big shiny pair of scissors for a day. In a top hat. I'm just saying.

I'm going to wait on dumping progress shots (what of them I've managed to take in the rush) until after the con, along with pics from said con. I'm REALLY excited about the weekend... Nobou Uematsu, AGH. I'm completely geeking out about it.

Scissors are just about ready for paint. I still have a fair bit of sewing to do. I'm going to be up late, but I think things will get done. It's all part of the magic of cosplay...

Leave a comment if you'll be at the con! I'll be hard to miss on Saturday with my prop, so stop me if you see me, oh 5-or-so readers of my blog.

I'm going to try to find a few more at the con... I have cute cards! Bring yours to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment