Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Nearly Over...

I've actually been taking quite a few costume photos at Connecticon this year! I'm pretty proud of myself. However, I neglected to think about how I'd get the photos to my computer while in CT... oh, dear. I suppose there won't be any photos until Sunday or Monday. Sorry. :<

I picked up a lot of Pokemon-related merchandise this year, and dropped some money on some hardcover volumes of Black Jack (discounted heavily... awesome!), nice prints from the artist alley, and a Totoro piano book. And a handful of Japanese goodies, since Connecticon lets vendors sell them :3

I also was gifted a Jirachi on my Pokemon Diamond game! And here I had thought I'd missed my chance to get it. So cute, and with a crazy 140-power move. o_o;

That's all for this little update. I'll be hitting the con un-costumed tomorrow for a few hours. I'll be going to a makeup panel, and maybe try for an autograph. A relaxed day.

Hope everyone attending has been having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment