Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Togainu no Chi: Shiki

unknown cosplay 56 by stay - togainu no chi cosplay - shiki

I know the cosplayer is Stay, but I don’t know what character she’s cosplaying as in this photo. Katana, leather jacket, leather gloves, crosses, and red eyes… This character seems very interesting and probably has a great story behind him or her.

Anyone have any good guesses?

cosplay holic poll 2010-07-12And we’ve finished another Cosplay Holic Poll! I got 173 votes in total, but all the categories looked pretty close until the very end.

I guess most people prefer cosplays and not “cross-plays”. I will definitely do my best to look for more photos like these (even if the unknown feature today is of Stay cross-playing). Thanks for participating guys! Until the next poll!

EDIT: Thanks to Comic for commenting this is Shiki from Tougainu no Chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment