Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sailor Moon: Princess Serenity 02

sailor moon cosplay - princess serenity 02 My apologies for the lack of updates lately. It seems that there have been some hot-linking of images in Cosplay Holic, and I had to change image servers. I'm still in the process of migrating images so it will take up a lot of time.

However, I've also been able to find some beautiful cosplays. This one of Princess Serenity, for example. Her dress is really well made and the materials used are just perfect for the Moon Princess.

Although I must admit, it does lack the sleeve, but nevertheless, still a fitting rival for the previous cosplayer I've posted. Excellent work!

EDIT: Thank you to the commenter for letting me know the cosplayer is Saraqael from Deviant Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment