Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Made for the Fanime

Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir ChroniclesMade for the Fanime 2009 masquerade to compliment Aya Mizu's Piffle World Sakura. She had acquired the green fabric (which matches the pink she used) and had the wig on hand, and I just assembled this.
I'm pretty proud of most of the execution (I drafted the pattern myself, including the fancy combo of raglan and set-in sleeve, and the checked pattern stays relatively consistent through the whole length, which was a chore, but I'm glad I did it!), particularly considering this costume seemed pretty intent on destroying itself during the 3 days I worked on it. I ran into more problems, stupid mistakes, and stupider mistakes on this one costume than I have in the rest of my last year of costuming at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment